Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Frustration....

i really hate some men! how dare they make me feel like all i am worth is sexual pleasure for them! i am only worth my body. that is how i have been made to feel my entire life. i am sick of it! i am worth so much more. i have a beautiful baby that i am a mother too and a husband that thinks i am priceless. i am a loving sister to all of my younger siblings. i work hard at my job and my work everyday. i care for and honor my mother no matter what i have been through in my life growing up. i take care of everyone elses feelings all the time and forget that i have any. and still i am just a sexual object. doesnt even matter if i cut my hair like a boy.... that is all men ever see in me. is it my voice? what the fuck is it? i am tired today of taking shit from men. thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment